New assessment numbers are issued to newly constructed buildings and sub division of existing properties. New assessment numbers are issued to a property with a separate unit and separate entrance after a physical examination. The following documents are required for this purpose.
- The owner who is registered in the assessment register must submit a request in writing.
- Paper issuing new assessment number (issued by the municipal council)
- A copy of deed to prove ownership
- A copy of surveyor plan (A plan registered in the Planning Section is required for sub divisions of bare land)
- A copy of the building plan
- It is a must to reside in that particular place for issuance of assessment numbers for illegal constructions
- Date of inspection of the property will be notified and you are requested to be present on that day
(download the relevant application)